Careers at Crescense
Senior Sales Executive
Job Description: The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for enterprise SAP software sales within assigned industries. The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for sales strategy, pipeline management, sales forecasting, developing client relationships, and selling Crescense software solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Territory and Account Management
• Drive incremental revenue within assigned territory – closing deals end to end to meet or exceed established sales quotas.
• Take on territory coverage forecasting, planning and strategy and effectively communicating and updating plan with key stakeholders in low level cases.
• Work within team Sales, Presales, solution sales, and other key stakeholders on deal execution.
• Support opportunity management of volume opportunities. Engage with Clarkston partners to agree on large deal strategy.
• Help ensure customer needs are understood and addressed in the sales process by supporting experts and managers.
• Update CRM system with customer intelligence and sales pipeline information in alignment with management guidance.
• Responsible for demand generation planning to address territory plan and ensure proper coverage in collaboration with key stakeholders.
• Assist in demand generation execution to meet required revenue plan in collaboration with Marketing and other key stakeholders as required.
• Use SAP PartnerEdge, Value University and other resources as agreed upon with manager to gain additional skills that enhance productivity.
• Maintain accuracy of CRM data for pipeline management in alignment with management direction.
• Manage sales pipeline, account plans and territories, and sold vs. delivered work in order to achieve revenue goals.
• Develop deep solution understanding in designated product areas.
• Generalist with sales quota that includes solutions from across SAP´s portfolio with a focus on solutions where complex, high touch sales cycles are the primary route to market.
• Solution specialization focused on selling only from a specialist sales offering: Applications, Analytics, Database and Technology, Mobility, RDS or other Life Sciences and Consumer Products solutions are required.
• Develops and gains “insider status” to influence decision-makers.
• Builds, uses, and manages a broad external network of influencers at appropriate levels to advance Crescense or Clarkston’s position within the industry.
• Develops and maintains depth of knowledge across multiple industries
• Demonstrate strong communication skills by transmitting and receiving information, ideas, or feelings so that it is satisfactorily received or understood by one or many persons.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; Business Administration, Engineering, Communications, or other related coursework or internship experience preferred.
2. Minimum 5 years’ experience in ERP and complex sales environment.
3. Experience in multi-channel go-to-market models required.
4. Knowledge and understanding of indirect channel dynamics required.
5. Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
6. Demonstrates flexibility and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced office environment.