Careers at Crescense
SAP Presales Engineer
Job Description: The SAP Presales Engineer role is responsible for helping to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with the Territory Sales teams. As a member of this team you will add value throughout the sales process in the areas of requirements analysis, solution development, in depth product demonstrations, and ensuring smooth customer handovers with the delivery teams. Presales Engineers are some of our foremost product experts and are seen as trusted advisors during the sales cycle, and in the wider company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Clearly articulate and the benefits of SAP solutions and tailor product demos to all levels including functional employees up to "C" level executives
• Creatively develop solutions to unsolved and complex business problems
• Advise on sales and upsell opportunities and act as subject matter expert in prioritizing those opportunities
• Scope the overall solution required to meet prospect and client needs, considering any potential issues
• Produce and deliver technical proposals
• Maintain account and opportunity updates within Salesforce to help manage and prioritize sales opportunities
• Participate in functional requirements definition and package selection, as needed
• Provide guidance on SAP functionality, as needed
• Engage with internal communities to support knowledge management, thought leadership, and professional development efforts
• Share best practices, industry knowledge, and personal expertise to educate both clients and fellow consultants, in formal and ad hoc settings
100% travel. Relocation is not required, but you will need access to a major airport.